Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sophisticated Gentlemen Doing Sophisticated Things

A-town

Greetings gents. I must say I'm honored to share the new header with such a classy individual as one Andrew Floro. Got to do some videoconferencing with his office last week; very sophisticated.
So it snowed twice down here this week and I've been able to witness firsthand Southerners in the snow. With no more than a half inch of wet snow barely covering the ground, people are out building snowmen and (trying to) sled. Schools close, traffic stops, and I find it all very amusing. What's the story for the weekend of Foo? I can't stay for the concert but I'm considering coming up for the weekend. Keep me posted.
"Did you hear that everybody? They said they're not that drunk! Cheeky bastards!"



Motown

3 comments:

Floro said...

I would have to say join us...brandon, tom, hal, pat would probably agree with me on that one.

to use a quote from mr. munger "WE WILL TEAR BOSTON DOWN"

Blenk said...

yeah mo town.
I'm flying in fri. afternoon getting in around 5:30 (so half day at CC) and then back sun evening, like 6 or 7

Fo sho, fo sho, i'm gettin that fo sho.

Blenk

Pat said...

you should definitely come, i promise that you won't be disappointed. i want to see you in full force (passed out behind the backer style).