Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"I once saw him fart a plum... I was plum surprised"

Speaking of surprises....

For those of you in the DC area I haven't talked to...who am I kidding you all live with each other and see each other at work for God's sake. I am going to be in DC all next week for work doing a kickoff meeting for a Renaissance Clubsport (AKA God's work). As I am there meeting about/ designing racquetball and squash courts as well as spas for society's elite I look forward to a bit of revelry and shenanigans (the cheeky and fun kind) on the side, your schedules permitting. My schedule is as follows:


Arrival: Reagan National Mon. 21 January 0924
Departure: Reagan National Sun. 27 1755


So any german restaurants around??

Either way I'm really looking forward to coming that direction, we'll have good times as always and to be honest, not looking to do the tourist thing, I just hope you guys are up for a fun week. Just don't leave me passed out on the roof of a hotel.

And to finish as I started, with a beerfest quote...which will be watched damnit...


Barry Badrinath: I was in Thailand playing ping-pong in Ding-Dang. A high stakes game in some opium den. Turns out, these aren't the types of guys who like to lose. When I beat them, they beat me. They worked me over good. And this is hard to say. They held me down and shoved a ping-pong paddle up my ass.
Steve "Fink" Finklestein: Ah geeze Barry! I don't know what I'd do if someone shoved a paddle-handle up my ass!
Barry Badrinath: It wasn't the handle! I've been shitting pancakes ever since!

Great Gam Gam: You and I are not so different, Mr. Badrinath. I've had all kinds of things shoved up my ass. But I got over it!


Real funny, Deutsch bag.

1 comment: