Wednesday, January 30, 2008

my past weekend...




while a few of you might know about what happened to me. what situation i was thrust into without my consesnt...a few of you may not. while i promise to fully disclose everything that happened to me. here is a little taste of the pain and horror which happened upon me, one january night in boston:

http://fengshuiway.com/

while, some of you might make inquiries or use your imagination. i tell you to go right ahead..u may be correct. so while this is vague and purposely indescript...it is a very good story to be told. please discuss and when i have some more time. i will fully tell the story of 'the lioness'

4 comments:

Munger said...

how did one of you add the pic? and who did it? bravo btw.

Floro said...

piihb

Brad said...

HEADLINE: Cougar loose in Boston!

Blenk said...

Cougar? Jesus, this is def. a lioness.

(Scale being cougar, jaguar, lioness ascending order.)