Friday, September 21, 2007

Do you like how i dance? I've got zirconium pants!

Seaside, FL

For your listening pleasure...


So I went to San Diego last week for work. I got to see Bonnie and Andrew, which was cool. I got to watch the Irish get spanked on TV, which was bad. Then we went to a Guster concert at the house of blues, and saw my new favorite band open for them... Tally Hall.

They hail from the retarded cousin of the Ohio valley, and more specifically from it's resident whore (Ann Arbor). Proof that not all Wolverines should be burned at the stake. These guys put on a hilariously entertaining live show complete with a cover of Biz Markie's "Just a Friend", and their CD isn't bad either. So if you guys are bored with music, check out "Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum"... especially "Welcome to Tally Hall" which is a quintessential whiteboy rap. It had the huge black security card at the HOB holding onto the wall for support he was laughing so hard. And definitely check out a concert if you get the chance.

I'm also looking forward to Jimmy Eat World's new album on October 16th. What do you guys think of the new single... I bet Brian sleeps with a burned copy of it under his pillow... freak.

-Brad

No comments: