Wednesday, September 26, 2007

and in this corner...

I would just like to say that, in fact I am working at Crate & Barrel...or as we call it "the crate". Yes, yes gentlemen (and brad) I have ventured into the world of retail (tail as i like to call it)It is actually a funny story of how i got to be working there.

First off, Boston is wicked expensive and with my drinking style, some call it a habit, I tend to spend a lot of money. And despite my greatest efforts, I cannot snag me a waitress every night to get me free beer and rides home. So that is part of the reason. The other reason is even better, when I was with "the one who shall not be named" I was in the crate. While I was purchasing my Bamboo sugar and flour containers, the girl behind the counter was BLAITENTLY hitting on me in front of "the one who shall not be named". I was so honored and amused with this, I decided this is where I wanted to work. So i applied, got the job, and worked with THAT girl on monday, and again on thursday, and again on sunday! hahahahaha.

NICE. WOW.
-Munger
Over and out

1 comment:

Brad said...

By not including me as one of the "gentlemen" of which you spoke, I can only assume you meant gentlemen in the sense that it refers to a "manservant." Thank you for not referring to me in such a manner, however, I encourage you to apologize to the the men to whom you were referring, as I surmise they were deeply offended.

Respectfully,

Sir Bradley Michael Devendorf III Jr.