Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Wonders of Wikipedia

If you're bored right now, I have four letters that can help fix that: xkcd. I'm not sure any of you have heard of this site before, but I got lost on Wikipedia for a few hours a couple weeks ago and stumbled across it. It's a webcomic apparently written by an ex-NASA worker. So essentially super genius gets bored, scribbles in notebooks, posts said scribbles, creates following, proceeds to scribble for a living. I'm in the wrong business.

Some of the jokes are above my head since I'm not too great at theoretical math and computer programming languages, but a good number of the comics are funny regardless of intelligence level. Considering the way I found out about the site, I thought this particular strip was really good.


Enjoy the website and kiss that boredom goodbye!

-Jeff

1 comment: