Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's that time of year again...

Time to plan for the Blue-Gold extravaganza!


Now I don't know if any of you were even considering it this year, but I'm throwing a new wrinkle into the festivities... shopping for the official clubhouse of the Unlimited Juice Party.

That's right folks. I found out today that I have the opportunity to make a two year victory lap back at Bond Hall, and my living arrangements will double as your part time residence whenever you wish. So who's up for:

Drinking some beer
Watching some football
Looking at some houses
Being Awesome

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

4 comments:

Greb said...

You forgot to mention Rocco's, CJ's, and dive bars.

I's in.

Jeff said...

Aye, as well. Gonna grab that South Bend bull by the horns.

Brad said...

Awesome.

I'm booking some plane tickets this afternooner.

Blenk said...

I hate you all. Actually I hate shitty weddings on my one real holiday of the year. B&G Forever.