Thursday, February 14, 2008

Let's make Feb. 14 the year's most sexist day on our blog!


Sooooo,
I just wanted to go ahead and congratulate one Marissa Miller on her fantastic cover grab on this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition. This is the same girl that Mr. Berry, Boll, Brad, and I (Blenk) have been pining over for the past, I'm gonna say 6 years now. Freshman year was my introduction to her awesome work, and I can only say the hits keep coming. Marissa, we salute you....sschhhaaaaawwing!

She will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine.

-Blenk

3 comments:

Brad said...

Was it apple or SI that decided to market the Ipod as (and I use the term loosely) "clothing?" Either way it's the best marketing campaign I've seen since Intimissimi.

I have to say, though, they really need to let that photographer go. He has a terrible eye for proportion. The nano or shuffle would have been much more appropriate choices for Marisa's physique.

In other news im not going to work tomorrow... for... i have other things to do.

Blenk said...

In other other news..I too will not be going to work tomorrow....for....I have other things to do.

Munger said...

her boobs are so big.
i dont care about the ipod.
those are the biggest things ive ever seen. and want to touch.