Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jimmy Eat World to play DC - April 26

April 26....Thats a Saturday everyone! They are playing a 6000 seat venue (Bender Arena) in downtown DC. Its actually, American University's gym. Tickets will likely go on sale this upcoming weekend, according to the shows announcement last Saturday. I'm not sure if tickets will go on sale to AU students first or if its all public, I will keep an eye on this development. Tell me you aren't interested, and I'll call you a liar. Shut up Greg.

- Blenk

2 comments:

Floro said...

I will see if I can come out to DC for "work" and arrange it for that week...wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more


not sure if that would work but you never know

Brad said...

Well, it'll either be this or Blue & Gold game. I'm not sure either is a bad decision.