Saturday, October 25, 2008

"The Most Important Gift Catalog in the World"



I recently received a catalog in the mail making the bold claim above. "What wiz-bang gadgets could the most important gift catalog in the world contain?" you ask yourself.

"A Swiss army iPhone?" Nope! Try cattle.

I could not make this up. It is in fact a catalog for charitable livestock gift giving for the 2008 holiday season. Why not donate a cow, sheep, or llama to those in need? It seems like a legit charity, Heifer International, although these pictures are just ridiculous.

The most incredible thing about this is that the catalog was addressed directly to me. Not to 'current resident', or to any previous tennant, just me.

The perfect gifts for everyone on my list, how did they know!?!

-Tom

3 comments:

Blenk said...

HAHA...look at all the famous old folks with livestock! What a world.

Jeff said...

If I could buy the actual llama that Susan Sarandon seems to be buddies with, well then maybe that would be an important purchase. Maybe not.

Brad said...

How much for a gnu?