Friday, August 29, 2008

Luck Be A Lady Tonight!


Our good friend Jeff jumped on a jet plane and headed out west yesterday, off to spend a few days basking in the Las Vegas sun. I wanted to post a few photos of the things Jeff has sent me since he got to Vegas. (Read: Photos I hope to see of things Jeff did when he gets back.) Hopefully Jeff is taking in everything the Strip has to offer. I told him he should make a side trip to Reno while he's there...but that was mainly inspired by the antics of Reno 911. So here are the things I expect to see:


Jeff getting his laugh on with Siegfried and Roy...boy I hope he gets on stage.


Jeff makin' it rain with Lil Wayne.


Jeff slam dance fighting Celine Dion...live in concert...nice punch Jeff.

Jeff co-hosting a bikini contest...good pick dawg. I like your bracelets too.

Hopefully Jeff's trip will completely eclipse the things I merely hopes he can accomplish. I'm sure it will, cause honestly, it's Vegas. Cheers buddy. Enjoy your Vegas Vacation. Oh and don't forget to check out Tom Jones and drop a Sex Bomb on some biddies.



1 comment:

Jeff said...

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... or at least off the public blog. I will say one thing though, Celine Dion is a real sweetheart. She isn't even going to press charges or anything.