Tuesday, July 15, 2008

O-H-I-O....F-A-I-L

Well as I sit in the office with virtually nothing to do, I decided to pass the time deep in thought...and scouring the internets for funny and silly things that we could all have a good laugh and share a bit of nostalgia with. This is what I came up with....

For those of us who made it out to Pat and Brittany's wedding, it was a momentous occasion of love and celebration, and many of us were blessed to be there to support our close friend...and eat absurd amounts of White Castle and Skyline Chili. As we all guarunteed losing years off our lives from what we ate, it will be hard to remember that weekend without the thought of the copious amounts of sliders, fries, chili, chili-dogs, and more sliders consumed primarily by HAROLD (think of Kayla saying it...it's funnier that way). So as a tribute to the memory of that, and the great state of OHIO, I give you the FAIL of the day:



Is anyone else as bored as I am?

...

2 comments:

Munger said...

wow. that is a pretty good sign by those skyline people. they are...AMAZING.

oh and thanks for throwing that kayla reference in there. very well done.

Jeff said...

Man, I could go for a three way...