Sunday, December 16, 2007

This is a Call...

I have a proposition for the lot of you. On Monday February 18th the Foo Fighters are holding a concert in Worcester Mass. and I am looking for a few dedicated individuals who enjoy having their faced rocked off to attend. I talked with Hal (aka big and tall, aka donkey boner) about going and I have been meaning to make it out to the east coast... this would seem to be a perfect opportunity and I think it would be great if anyone else willing would converge on Boston that weekend and then hit the concert. Trust me, it's fun for the whole family. But to be really honest I would like to see everybody do this, it's not too far away for most (Pittsburgh, DC, New York i'm lookin' at you)  and it will be good times. Let me know ASAP and I can start ordering tickets so they are grouped together. They can rock, and So Can You!!


Think about it.

Floro

4 comments:

ND Arkie said...

Welcome to Woostah, dollar twenty five. The DCU Center in Worcester is about 15 min. away from my house, so count me in. Also, if anybody needs a ride or a place to stay, just let me know.

Tom

Brad said...

hmmm... flights to boston are under $200... keep me posted on who plans to go. If it's a big reunion I could be persuaded to go. I was thinking about making it up to DC sometime this spring to check out Catholic for grad school... but foo fighters sounds like better spent plane ticket money.

Brad

Brad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat said...

I can house a couple here if people want to make a weekend out of it. I'm undecided about the concert, but if a bunch of you guys are coming I could probably be persuaded.