Sunday, October 21, 2007

Don't drink and drive... or watch volleyball in the bathroom.


OK, so I'm all for the current trend of putting in flatscreens above the urinals so that I don't miss any of the football game when I have to relieve myself after a pitcher or two of delicious beverage. However, I believe that there needs to be more thought put into what exactly appears on those TVs. Can anyone explain the circumstances under which I would need to watch a college volleyball game while simultaneously pissing on a urinal cake offering advice on the dangers of drinking and driving? Not to mention that the teams playing were San Diego State and University of Nevada - Las Vegas... no one in Florida cares about those colleges in the first place, let alone their women's volleyball teams.

-Brad

No comments: