Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hold On To Your Butts

I should be doing Aviation Navigation right now, but earlier today while I was getting lunch I decided to treat myself to a cheeseburger. I sat there for a moment, contemplating how the hamburger is a metaphor for the state of our Nation and the Health Care question. Then I slowly took a bite, with all these thoughts weighing on my conscience. I thought to myself, "MMMMM, This IS a tasty burger". Which got me to thinking about the greatest Samuel L. Jackson characters and one liners. I myself have a hard time answering this question and it seems like it would be a more "Top Five" type situation. But here's mine

Favorite Character: McDowell's Robber




Favorite Line: Die Hard with a Vengeance (the tv edited version)
John McClane: You don't know how to shoot a gun?
Zeus: Look, all brothers don't know how to shoot guns, you racist melonfarmer.


Let that sink in a little, then post a favorite of your own. I need the entertainment

2 comments:

m.snow said...

oh man, you stole my favorite quote for the title of the post.

'hold on to your butts"
jurassic park

Tom said...

Could I extrapolate? If they ever did show this classic on tv:

"I have had it with these melonfarming snakes on this melonfarming plane!"