Tuesday, September 16, 2008

In Case You Didn't Know About My Weekend


Answers and Weekend review in short:

-        Yes, I drove out with Greg, Jeff, and Tom on Friday.

-        Yes, my car was broken into Friday night after 2 am and before 8 am (its 4th break-in in South Bend) and Yes, the stereo and Greg’s and my ipods were taken just to name a few things.  Also stolen was a Pong-a-long folding beer pong table…damn thieves.

-        Yes, the St. Jo sheriff who showed up was a k9 unit with a cool dog, and he told me in not so many words to lie about having more in the car.

-        Yes the cop laughed with me as he told me the thieves probably needed a new kitchen table for their piece of shit apartment. (In reference to the pong-a-long)

-        Yes, we tailgated hard and long…my first Double jack and coke came shortly after I found my car broken.

-        Yes, it rained like hell, and victory tasted so sweet.  I’ve never stood in such a rain before for so long.  This was the type of rain you laugh at people through your window at work because they are stuck outside in it.

-        Yes, we got dinner at Rocco’s Friday and CJ’s Saturday (no better combination can be devised, period)

-        Yes, oyster bar is exactly the same except they actually got us a hookah this time.

-        Yes, Finnie’s is still oppressively hot and humid, but Red Bull and Vodka still flows like the Mighty Mississippi.  And Yes, I burned that dance floor down with my moves.

-        Yes, I learned that “Street Pizza” is the coolest guy you will ever meet, and that “Deeanna” is awesome ‘cause she dances while sober.

-        Yes the 10 hour drive home in silence yesterday on 3 hours of sleep was painful.

-        No I don’t have season tickets, but am a thug (and the son of a Monogram member)

-        Yes, I would do it all over again.

BLENK

No comments: