Monday, April 21, 2008

More to Follow, but the Portugal the Man show pretty much rocked.

If this video doesn't tell you everything you need to know, then well, you are one helpless SOB, and I don't have time to save your soul. I'll post some picks of the show that featured Portugal the Man, The Big Sleep, and Minus the Bear, all for FREE at Legends of ND this past weekend. One hell of a birthday present the University gave me after the long hours of deliberation they went through to decide how to celebrate my day of birth.

Not to be outdone by Notre Dame, Jeff hit me up with this, the awesomest of awesome t-shirts. We also celebrated Greg's half birthday on friday. His gift may take the cake though. The New album Scream, Aim, Fire from Bullet for my Valentine. Featuring the hit single Scream, Aim, Fire. "SCREAM, AIM, FIRE." So much head banging commenced that Greg actually self induced a migrane...or maybe that was the Old English 40 from the tailgate. Either way it was a pretty epic weekend in the Bend.

No comments: