Friday, November 30, 2007

How to Stop Office Gossip - Works Every Time

Check out this video that a co-worker sent around the office. Be sure to read the accompanying commentary by his friend.




The following is my friend Mark's response to that email with the lady that punches that other lady in the face:

"The rather obese lady who delivered that punch (and her tubby sidekick) were probably upset that Plaid Lady (aka "Big Red") ate the last 4 dozen donuts.

I believe that maneuver is called the "underhand donkey-punch" and it works with devastating efficiency. The woman that landed the blow was not a small lady by any stretch of the imagination, but I think that "Big Red" has only her love of pecan pie to thank for being able to take that powerful punch standing up. You can actually see her many chins acting as a shock-absorber to lighten the blow from her overweight opponent.

Just look at those four women!!! If I had ladies that large walking around my office, the coffee in the cup on my desk would quake a la Jurassic Park. I would play dead in the hallway and hope that they wouldn't devour me whole, or run for the hills and find a new job for fear of becoming a mid-afternoon snack for one of those belugas...

After this video was taken, the four women put their differences aside and celebrated by drinking an entire trough of melted butter before eating an entire hippopotamus.

Somebody call Greenpeace!"

-T

2 comments:

Floro said...

That...was...AWESOME!

Brad said...

I dispute the allegation that those are all women.